inbada Yoga Studio
Indaba Ltd. takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you provide us with through forms, Mindbody Online and emails, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
4. Your IP Address (this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you use our site).
5. Recorded data which allows our website to recognise you and your preferred settings (cookies), preventing you from needing to provide information on subsequent visits to the site. Your browser can be programmed to warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
Any personal data we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws:
1. The details we collect will be used to process your sale.
2. To send you information on other products and services (In such a case you will be offered the option to opt out before completing your purchase).
3. Where we engage third party contractors (e.g. teachers and therapists) to perform services for us, those third party contractors may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances, those third party contractors will safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
4. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
5. Personal information we collect is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We will protect your personal information no matter where we process or store your data.
6. From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise this policy. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time and, should this occur, the amendment will be posted on our website.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive this, please send your contact details including address and payment of £5 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
18 Hayes Place