inbada Yoga Studio
Terms & Conditions
– All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
– Unbooked Drop-In classes are valid for 10 days (as of purchase date).
– You may leave a class within the first 15 minutes and use the pass at another time. Credit will only be re-issued if you notify reception before leaving.
FLEXIBLE CLASS PACKS
– Flexible 5 or 10 Class Packs are available.
– Flexible Class Packs can not be shared.
– Flexible Class Packs are valid for 6 months (as of purchase date).
– Flexible Class Packs are not extendable.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT
– 2 Months minimum commitment.
– Written request to cancel your Direct Debit contract must be provided by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Direct Debit Cancellation“. This must be sent with a minimum of 20 days before your next montly payment is due to be taken.
– A £30 cancellation fee will be charged if you want to cancel your Direct Debit Contract within the first 12 months.
– Direct Debit Contracts cannot be suspended.
– Direct Debit Contracts cannot be shared between students.
– Direct Debit Payments cannot be prorated, cancelled or refunded.
– Payments with AMEX are not accepted.
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
– You may book in advance for classes, workshops & course online or in studio (we do not accept class bookings over the phone or email).
– Although you have booked in for the class, workshops or course, you must still check in with the reception desk so that we know you are in the studio.
– Although our studios are large, some of our classes do sell out (especially our Yogasana classes). We recommend booking in advance for these busy classes.
– If a class or workshops is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
– There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
TREATMENTS & PRIVATE CLASSES
– Treatments & Private Classes are arranged with the Yoga Advisors at the Studio. Please call (020 7724 9994), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to a Yoga Advisor at the studio to make a booking.
– To secure an appointment, full payment for the Treatments or Private Classes must be made at the time of booking.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES : CANCELLATION POLICY
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– If you want to cancel your spot in a Workshop or Course;
> MORE than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of
the Workshop or Course onto your Indaba Account OR a refund to your bank account (-10% Admin Fee).
> LESS than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of
the Workshop or Course onto your Indaba Account ONLY.
> LESS than 1 week before the Workshop or Course start date, there are no refund or credit options available.
– You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop on to a friend at at anytime ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
– If the Workshop is fully booked and we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, we can refund the cost of the Workshop to you bank account (-10% Admin Fee) or process a full-credit to your Indaba Account.
– Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the sessions.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
TREATMENTS & PRIVATE CLASSES : CANCELLATION POLICY
– For all Treatments & Private Classes we have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. You can cancel in studio, by email or by phone.
– Providing you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled Treatment or Private Class, we are able to can reschedule your appointment. Alternatively you will have the option to have the cost of the treatment/private class (-10% admin fee) refunded to your bank account OR have the full cost of the treatment credited to your Indaba Account.
– If you do not cancel your appointment within 48 hours, or if you simply do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
– A booking confirmation email and an appointment reminder email will be sent to you at the address that we have for you on your Indaba Account. These will highlight the date and time for which you will be charged.
CONCESSIONS & DISCOUNTS
– You can get 15% discount off your first Flexible Class Pack if you have purchased our Intro Offer and providing that you purchase the Class Pack before your Intro Offer expires.
– Seniors (OAPs), Full-time students and Unemployed yogis (with valid proof) will be offered 15% on Flexible Class Packs and Unlimited Class Packs.
– No discounts or concessions are available on our Monthly Direct-Debits or Drop In Classes.
– No additional discounts or concessions are available in conjunction with any special offers (15% off your first pack is a special offer).
– Only one discount or concession can be applied at one time.
– Latecomers will only be admitted into a 90 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 15 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into a 60 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 10 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into a Pilates class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
– Merchandise and retail items purchased at the studio (excluding yoga mats or opened products/packaging) can be returned and exchanged for an alike product or store credit only. This is only possible if returned within 14 days and with a valid receipt.
– Should your purchase result in a negative balance on your Indaba Yoga Account, and should your card details be stored in the system, it is understood that we will attempt to rectify this by debiting your card online.
When using our website, you agree to:
– Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
– Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
By registering with Indaba Ltd, you are in agreement…
1. That I am participating voluntarily in a Class, Course or Workshop offered by Indaba Yoga Studio. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation and I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
2. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if I do not want to receive any assists.
3. I understand that Indaba Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. Showers), provided to Members and on occasion with minimal notice.
4. I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Indaba.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Indaba Ltd. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
7. I understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, I agree that Indaba Ltd. is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of my belongings while I attend class.