inbada Yoga Studio
Terms & Conditions
– All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
– You may leave a class within the first 15 minutes and use the pass at another time. Credit will only be re-issued if you notify reception before leaving.
– Class packs can not be shared.
– 5 class packages are valid for 3 months. 10 class packages are valid for 4 months.
– Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pack.
– If your Flexible Class Pack has expired, you may re-activate any unused classes from that series for 30 additional days commencing at the time of payment. The charge for this is £10. You may extend your pack up to 1 month after expiration. You may only extend your pack once.
– No monthly passes can be extended.
– Cancellation notice must be given with a minimum of 20 days notice before your next monthly payment by emailing email@example.com with subject DIRECT DEBIT CANCELLATION or by letting us know in person.
– Partial refunds will not be given and monthly payments once billed are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
– 2 Months minimum commitment.
– A £30 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled in the first 12 months.
– Direct Debit cannot be suspended.
ADVANCE CLASS BOOKING
– You may book in advance for classes online, over the phone or in the studio.
– You must still check in with the reception desk so that we know you are in the studio.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class starts. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– Although our studios are large, some of our classes do sell out (especially our Yogasana classes). We recommend booking in advance for these busy classes.
– If a class is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last minute cancellations or no-shows.
– There is a limit to how many students can be in each studio. This can not be exceeded and we appreciate your compliance with this.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– When booking a course or workshop, we will only offer a refund when cancelling more than 3 weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Indaba account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 3 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to some one on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Indaba account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
TREATMENTS AND PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
– For all treatments and private classes we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel (by phone) or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
– The booking confirmation and appointment reminder emails you receive are the date and time for which you will be charged.
– You will receive 15% discount off your first class pack.
– Seniors (OAPs), Full-time students and Unemployed yogis with valid proof of identification will be offered 15% on Flexible and Unlimited Class Packs.
– No discounts are available on our Monthly Direct-Debits.
– No discounts are available on special offers (including 15% off your first pack).
– Only one discount can be applied at one time.
– Latecomers will only be admitted into a 90 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 10 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into Mark’s Dharma Yoga class if they can be on the mat within the first 10 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into a 60 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 10 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into a Pilates class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
– Merchandise returned in the same condition in which it was sold, will be exchanged for store credit. This only applies to items returned within 14 days, with a receipt.
When using our website, you agree to:
– Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
– Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.