Calling all yoga teachers and practitioners!
16th - 20th October | 9:00am-5:00pm
A Practical Exploration of Inversions Through The Lens Of Yoga Asana
A journey into the flying side of the Yoga practice. All of the why’s, why not's and how to’s necessary for an inversion practice. In this training you will not only build a new
level of comfort in your own inversion practice, but walk away with the tools needed to safely share the joy of going upside down with your students. We will explore two
paths in this training - the path of liberating your own practice through the physical efforts needed to build your inversion practice and a path of manifestation - a study of
the ideas, alignment, safety techniques, communication skills, and developing a keen eye for looking at bodies to share this knowledge with others.
This training will create a shift in your body, mind, and spirit.
All levels are welcome to join and a previous 200hr certificate is not required unless this is to be applied to your AYA 300 hour certification.
• How to effectively prepare students with intelligent sequencing & targeted
• The Role Anatomy & Biomechanics in Inversions
• Addressing the role of fear and breaking away from preconceived limitations
• Daily Inversion Practice & unique individualised assessments
• Injury Prevention and how to keep your students safe in a classroom setting
• Benefits & modifications of inversions for all bodies
Wednesday: 9-12am *Break* 2-4pm
Thursday: 9-12am *Break* 2-4pm
Friday: 9-12am *Break * 2-4pm (workshop)
Saturday: 1-30 - 3.30 (workshop) *Break* 4.30-6.30pm
Sunday: 1.30 - 4 (workshop) *Break* 5 - 8pm
Early Bird | £500
From August 30th | £600
25 Hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units or 25 Hour credits toward Awakening Yoga Academy 300 Hour Advanced Certification.